The actress, who was fired from Bollywood due to the South, conveyed her suffering by saying, "I hope at least once in my life.

 


Seerat Kapoor made her name in South films but she knows what challenges she has to face after this.

New Delhi: Actress Seerat Kapoor says that "due to being recognized as a South actress, she has faced problems in getting project offers in Hindi cinema". Seerat Kapoor expressed her desire to do more work in the Bollywood industry but also told why she is not able to do so. The actress talked about the difficulties she faced in establishing herself in Hindi cinema. Seerat, who started her journey in cinema as an assistant choreographer in Ranbir Kapoor starrer 'Rockstar', said, "Many people know me as a South actress and I think sometimes it is because of the offers in Bollywood. Creates obstacles in between."

The public is prone to believe that success in the South Indian film business opens doors to Bollywood employment. But the truth is that it's really difficult to secure a project in Bollywood for a major role." Seerat is eager to work on more Hindi movies.

She stated, "I hope that I will work with Bollywood actors at least once in my lifetime." I shall always have a relationship to Telugu movies, he stated. "I don't want to leave Hollywood behind because it has given me everything that I have today," the woman remarked. that will always hold a special place in my heart since that is where I began." Seerat has contributed to numerous Telugu movies, including "Tiger," "Raju Gari Gandhi 2," "Okka Kshanam," "Run Raja Run," and "Maa Vinta Gaadha Vinuma." She debuted in Hindi cinema in 2022 in the film "Maarich," starring opposite Tusshar Kapoor.




Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.